Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Would You Bike to Work/Play on this?

Every year there are certain days on the calendar I see and think how these could fit into my life - Valentines Day (for the wife), Administrative Professionals Day (the backbone of most companies) and of course the major holidays like the 4th of July and Thanksgiving. Some of the lesser known days on the calendar many people don't even know about. Did you know the Lunar New Year begins on the first new moon of the new year (Jan 26 this year)? Do you have your calendars marked for National Bosses Day on October 16th? I hope my employees do (hint, hint).

This Friday is National Bike to Word Day. I struggle with this as I would like to participate but I am tasked with taking the kids to school each day. I would love to ride my bike more but "life" keeps getting in the way. In my never ending searches of the web I may have found the answer....... Madsen Bikes!




Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

They are not cheap but their utility may be worth it. What do you think? Send me your feedback - Goore's Blog, Twitter, Facebook. I would love to hear it.


Richard Goore

Goore's for Babies to Teens

No comments:

Post a Comment