Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goore's Spring Warehouse Sale

Many of you have been asking when Goore's is having another warehouse sale and what will you have. Well, I have the answer to both questions. Goore's Spring Warehouse Sale is this Friday and Saturday, March 26 & 27 from 9am - 4 pm each day.

As to what will we have, the answer is.........A LOT!!! I don't have the time to list everything so I took a few photos and am working on a video tour as well. This is only part of what we have for you. We have cleared out every nook and cranny of our warehouses and found some great items which will be at great savings to you.
Take a look........








Working on the video now.  I shot it in HD so I am working on reducing the file size.  Check back later for that. 

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment