Thursday, July 5, 2007

My 1st Post ! ! !

After months of saying I want to do this and then consistantly getting caught up in the day to day craziness of running a large retail store I am finally committing myself to begin and continually post.

Over time I want to share insights on products, useful information, products to solve your daily baby and kids related problems and much, much more. I plan on scouring the latest news and the Internet to find articles and blog entries that may be of interest to. Being one of the leaders in our industry we are usually one of the first to find out about new products and the latest "cool" gadgets. Whenever I can be the 1st to share these with you, I will do it.

I am trying to convince my wife who is a pediatrician to regularly offer up helpful articles and information regarding parenting from a practical logical perspective. Hopefully she will be able to fit it into her busy schedule as my families "superwoman" - i.e. Mom, Wife, doctor & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment