Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sorry for the lack of entries

Sorry for the lack of entries in the past week. I should have posted this note before going out of town but I didn't. I have been out of town with limited internet access. I am returning on Thursday August 2 and have a bunch of new items to blog about. Here is a list of what I have in the works:
  • Flexa Furniture -
  • Popular new Baby Carrier
  • Airline travel with kids
  • New Bugaboo Stroller
  • More links to car seat info on the web
  • Hip Gear for New Dads
  • Britax Travel System - new options coming soon!
  • Reader survey - let me know what you want to read about

The largest baby and children's product show is just around the corner as well. The ABC Kids Expo is an industry only show and not open to the public but click the preceding link if you want to learn a little more about it. I will be bringing you the scoop on the newest products and trends in the industry. With camera in hand I will also bring you some of the "first looks" on the latest products.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

Richard Goore -- www.goores.com -- www.gooresblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment