Thursday, July 29, 2010

Goore's Summer Warehouse Sale - Preview Videos

On a whim I made a couple videos for the last warehouse sale we had.  It was easier than trying to list everything or take a bunch of photos.  Since so many people were asking, I did it again.  Please forgive my remedial video skills. 

Pay attention as I had to move pretty fast to cover everything.  40+ cribs, 50+ dressers, over a dozen big boy/girl beds, 40+ strollers, car seats and other assorted gear.  We even have a small number of gliders and 1 BOB Stroller (not a Revolution).

If you simply want a montage of everything watch the first video below.  If you want to know about something more specific check out the other videos or grab some popcorn and watch them all.  What other ways would you like Goore's to promote events like this?  Let me know what you think in the comments section below or on Facebook - www.facebook.com/Goores.











No comments:

Post a Comment