Monday, January 10, 2011

Thrifty & Chic Mom Review on Goore's and Vital Baby!

We love to share with our readers honest reviews on what Goore's has to offer and on products we carry here at Goore's. We want to thank Ellen with Thrifty & Chic Mom for reviewing a few Vital Baby feeding items: Vital Baby first stainless steel cutlery set and the
Vital Baby Un-Believa-Bowls! See Ellen's review below!


If you are shopping for baby or kid items you must check out Goore’s. They carry everything you need and they are even having a great sale right now on Graco items with prices up to 50% off. This is the perfect time to buy any big ticket items like car seats and strollers. Little C is wanting to sit at the table like a big girl so we have begun using our Mutsy Grow-Up seat and that means dishes since I can no longer rely on a tray to contain my daughters food. I received the Vital Baby unbelievabowl set and the Vital Baby first stainless steel cutlery set. I am absolutely in love with the first cutlery set. I love that it is stainless steel and I love the handle. It has a curved handle that is soft and easy to grip, prefect for little hands. The set is very popular at our house my 3 and 4 year old want to use it all the time. The bowl sadly is not as well received. I was very excited to try this neat looking suction bowl. I love the idea of multiple bowls for one base. Sadly it never stayed down on the high chair tray as hard as I tried my daughter ripped it right up. Since moving her to the table it is a gamble whether or not it will stay suctioned down. When it works the bowl is fabulous, but sadly I can not rely on it to work every time. Be sure to check out all the fabulous kids and baby items available at Goore’s!

If you want to check out Thrify & Chic Mom please click here to visit their blog! Thank you again Ellen!

~Jennifer Reed~

No comments:

Post a Comment